About Connector Microtooling Systems, Inc.
The company began in the late 1950’s as a sole proprietorship doing business as a manufacturer’s agency/representative. Over the years it represented and marketed products made by manufacturers including Astro Tool Company, Daniels Manufacturing Corporation, Glenair, Inc. and Raychem Corporation, to the electronics and aerospace industries.
In 1972, Bell Helicopter and Braniff Airways indicated a requirement for a portable tool kit containing a simplified, but concise, technical manual for use by their product support and maintenance personnel. From this grew the formation of another entity, Graphic Datakits International (GDI) which operated as a value added distributor, designer and fabricator of Electrical Connector Tooling Systems used in the repair of electrical connectors on commercial, military and general aviation aircraft, ships and other mobile electronic equipment, such as well logging units, with an international customer base.
In 1983 Connector Microtooling Systems, Inc. (CMS) was incorporated in the State of Texas and began operating as a wholesale stocking distributor of tooling used in the assembly and/or repair of electrical wire, cable, connectors and other electrical/electronic items. Graphic Datakits International (GDI) now operates as a division of CMS.
The Company operates under a “controlled growth” plan with a limited number of product lines and customers to maintain a high level of tooling application expertise.
How we fulfill your needs…
- We sell only the best – All tools are new, never used or reconditioned, manufactured by top quality suppliers with full warranties.
- We make it easy – Browse our online catalog or search for the item or manufacturer you want. Then order online, our store never closes.
- Ordering is safe – All transactions are handled with industry standard SSL encryption. When you enter your credit card number into the order form, it is transmitted across the internet in an encrypted (scrambled) form, then decoded when it gets to us.
- We provide competitive pricing and terrific service – We want your business and we’ll work to get it.
- Have a question, we’ll answer it – Just click on the Contact US link below, fill out the form and click on the Submit button. Or, call or fax us at the numbers shown on the CONTACT US tab below.
- Ordering in quantity – Please contact us for special pricing.